Foundation, Crawlspace and Basement Waterproofing Services
Serving Burlington, NJ
It’s important that you don’t ignore water problems in your home; get them fixed before they become out of control.
Healthy Way offers more than two decades of experience, certification, and up-to-date training on the latest waterproofing techniques and mold remediation methods. The Healthy Way experts are here to help you fix any current issues you’re dealing with, and reduce the chances that the same water problems will damage to your home again in the future.
You Need to Fix it FAST
Serious health risks to you and your family can develop if you leave water or moisture problems unfixed in your home. The potential development of toxic molds, a sinking foundation, and/or buckling walls, as well as other expensive damage to your property and its market value makes putting it off not worth the risk.
Symptoms of existing water problems in your basement, crawlspace or foundation can include:
- Water seeping through cracks or damp spots
- Concrete erosion
- Mineral deposits on the pipes
- Stains on the foundation floor or walls
- Mildew residue (white powdery substance)
- Water gathered around the foundation interior
- Landscape flooding against the home when it rains or snows
- Constant humidity over 60%, especially in the basement or crawlspace
- Signs of oxidation on metal fixtures (rust)
- Musty smell
Basement Waterproofing – Burlington, NJ
Waterproofing your home is a worthy investment in protecting your home from future water problems. If you live in Burlington, NJ, please contact Healthy Way today for more information on our mold and waterproofing services. Our friendly experts will work with you to create a custom and comprehensive, all-in-one plan to fix your water problem(s) and protect your home from future water damage.