Crawlspace Waterproofing Services
Healthy Way’s crawlspace waterproofing services offer unique solutions that are custom designed for your home’s crawlspace. While many waterproofing companies may shy away from crawlspace waterproofing services, Healthy Way has you covered. We understand that protecting your family and the home you’ve invested in is important to you, and it’s important to us, too.
Here are some common indications that you may need crawlspace waterproofing services:
- You notice a musty odor on the first floor of your home.
- You find mold growth on the bottom of items that sit on the floor, most noticeably in darker spaces, like closets.
- You find cracks in the concrete blocks or foundation following a cold season, indicating possible structural damage due to moisture.
- Increased allergy symptoms due to poor air quality in the home.
- Humidity levels above 60% inside your home.
Don’t Ignore Your Crawlspace
Living in New Jersey’s moist climate means that you can’t afford to ignore your crawlspace. Unlike a basement which has between 8 and 10 feet of clearance, your crawlspace only has about a three-foot gap between the floorboards and the ground. That small of a space means that your home is at a heightened risk for water and mold problems to invade your living space.
Protect Your Family
The air in your crawlspace is also the same air breathed in by you and your family. Once mold manifests in your crawlspace, the air inside your home becomes a potential health risk for you and your family. The best way you can begin protecting your home and your family is by contacting Healthy Way to ask about our crawlspace waterproofing services.